- Version 0.3 of cuckooo. It fixes a bug that could crash Konqueror if
OpenOffice.org crashed. It also adds French and Spanish translations (as
- What is the difference between this and this? Well, you can see
OpenOffice.org on both pictures. The difference is, that the first one is
built on pure X calls, while the second one is built on top of Qt! :-)
Quite a quick port full of TODOs and FIXMEs; expect sources soon.
- Spanish (thanks to S. G. González) and French (thanks to G. Delafond)
translations. Expect them in the next release.
- Version 0.2 is available. Splash screen (if you want to see your
document, but OOo has not started yet), minor fixes in build, infrastructure
for translations and — of course — Czech translations:)
- Package for Debian unstable is available (contributed by M. Foillard).
- Initial version 0.1 is available. Alpha, use on your risk, etc., but it