Welcome to my pages
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University
Prague, Czech Republic
D0 Prague Group
Last modified: Mon Mar 2 09:58:38 CET 2009
I was born (and it has been some time already:-) in a little town Hranice
in Moravia, an eastern part of the Czech Republic, Europe:). I had studied the
Grammar school (1994-1998)
and then nuclear and subnuclear physics at the
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics in Prague (1998-2003) where I follow the Ph.D. programme in particle physics.
Unbearable Lightness of Being
Águas de Março
- Chicago and Wisconsin February/March 2008
- Fermilab March 2007. (16.3.2007)
- Hawaii 2006 (16.3.2007)
- Brasil 2006, though a bit late...(16.3.2007)
- Moon in Fermilab, using Peter's digital SLR, 100-300mm lens:) (8.9.2006)
- "All you need is love..."
Our hypermoder cottage and a tea room in tramberk, CZ:)
Some nasty details:)
Trip to Helftın with my brother:),
the whole trip here.
Fermilab June 2006, Guitars
- Some photos from Lake Superior and Fermilabu: [nature],
- Photos from Spring 2006 in Fermilab: Details,
Nature (crayfish, horses, burning prairie:)
- New pages being tested, translations under construction; here is an old one:-)
- PF 2006!
- More photos: Strasbourg + Cern 2005.
- Photos from autumn in Fermilab 2005: September, autumn.
- Trip to Italy 2005!
- Photos from CTEQ Summer School, Mexico!:) (June 2005)
- A Fermilab Hawk as seen in autumn 2004:), (7th March 2005)
- Aurora borealis! - my own photos:). Seen in Fermilab November 7-8 2004.
See also some other people photos:) (18th November
- Photos from Fermilab
June-September 2004! - including trip to California, Nevada a Arizona!(26th September 2004)
- Photos from Chicago,
August 2004! (8.9. 2004)
- Photos from Fermilab,
. (8.9. 2004)
- Photos from Spain School of High Energy Physics (16th June 2004)
- Fireworks at joining Czech Republic to EU:) (14th May 2004)
- Photos from Easter in Slovak Republic! (14th May 2004)
- New page design, old to be found here (13th April 2004)
- Photos from Fermilab - Spring 2004!
(St.Patrick's Day, Fermilab, Lake Geneva, horses, party:)
(6th April 2004)