Conferences and workshops I organized:
- August 20 - 31, 2018, I co-organized a 2nd edition of 'Spin Glass and
Beyond' in Cargese. This years focus is Statistical Physics and
Machine Learning back together. Check the slides and posters online.
- September 30 - October 5, 2018, I co-organized
Spin Glasses and Related Topics
in Banff, Alberta (with D. Panchenko, A. Auffinger, and W.-K. Chen).
- October 8 - 10, 2018, I co-organized
Physics Next: Machine Learning
Eastern Long Island, NY (with G. Carleo and editors of APS
journals). Check the videos online.
- In September 6 - 8, 2017, I co-organizes
The Statistical Physics Cornucopia
in Paris to celebrate 60th
birthday of my scientific father (understand PhD supervisor) Marc Mézard.
- July 3 - 28, 2017 we organized Boulder Summer School on
Frustrated and Disordered Systems. All the lectures are
- February 27 - March 3, 2017 we organized a workshop in Les Houches Statistical physics, Learning, Inference and Networks .
- July 11-16, 2016 we organized a satellite conference of
Statphys26 on Statistical physics methods in biology and computer science.
- Workshop and
advanced school Spin
Glass and Beyond: An old tool for new problems held in Cargese, Corsica,
France in summer 2014.
Slides of the talks and lecture notes
- September 29 - October 11, 2013, school
Statistical physics, Optimization, Inference and
in Les Houches,
Detailed lecture notes
from the school.
- In June 3 -- 4, 2013, I organized a
Czech workshop about complex systems (Český workshop o složitých systémech)
Disorder, Algorithms and Complexity in the Aspen Center of Physics in Colorado,
U.S.A., August 2012.
- Workshop Bridging statistical physics and optimization,
inference and learning in Les Houches
Physics School in France, February 2012.
Unifying concepts in glassy physics V in Paris, December 2011.
- Physics of Algorithms
conference in Santa Fe 2009. We had many interesting talks that you can find online.
Some links you can find useful:
- For some more personal stuff (holiday pictures, daily mood updates, etc.) find me on
- LinkedIn is also a nice site to keep in touch with me.
- This is my profile in CNLS.
If you like what you found here, check also these homepages that I visit often: