Postal address in IPhT:
Institut de Physique Theorique
Orme des Merisiers, Bat. 774, p.c. 136
F-91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex
Tel. (to my office): +33 1 69 08 81 14
Office number in IPhT: 123
The most reliable way to contact me:
Moved to EPFL
- Starting September 2020 my group moved to EPFL. Stay tuned for
a new webpage soon.
- Two postdoctoral openings in my group in EPFL starting
2021. More info here
Events not to be missed:
- August 2nd - 28th 2020, I co-organize a
Les Houches Summer School on Physics and Machine Learning
in Les Houches, France, (with F. Krzakala, G. Ben Arous,
S. Ganguli). Apply by March 15th 2020.
- September 21st - 25th, 2020, I co-organize a workshop
Workshop on Computational Phase Transitions in the Simons Institute for the Theory of Computing, Berkeley (with D. Gamarnik. A. Montanari, C. Moore, R. O’Donnell).
Members of Zdeborová's group in IPhT
My group in spring 2019 (from the left on the photo):
- Sebastian Goldt: Postdoc.
- Federica Gerace: Postdoc.
- Francesca Mignacco: 1st year PhD student.
- Stefano Sarao: 3nd year PhD student.
- Bruno Loureiro: Postdoc.
- Benjamin Aubin: 3nd year PhD student.
- Hugo Cui: Master student.
- Antoine Baker, postdoc 2018, surrencly Laplace chair
postdoc in ENS Paris.
- Fabrizio Antenucci, postdoc 2016-2018, currently start-up.
- Christian Schmidt, PhD 2015-2018, currently postdoc
- Andre Manoel, postdoc 2016-2018, currently start-up.
- Thibault Lesieur, PhD 2014-2017, currently postdoc La
- Christophe Schulke, PhD 2013-2016, currently Philips
- Francesco Caltagirone, postdoc 2012-2014, currently
reseacher at Huawei, France.
- Yingying Xu, visiting PhD student in
postdoc in Aalto University, Finland.
- Nils-Eric Guenther, Master student 2015, currently
PhD in photonics, Barcelona, Spain.
- Richard Morris (joint with M. Barthelemy),
2011-2013, currently postdoc in Bangalore, India.
- Jared Lolli, Master student 2011, currently PhD in
Some Recent and Older News
I work for the CNRS (Centre national de la recherche scientifique) in the IPhT (Institut de Physique Theorique), of CEA in Saclay, France.
Do you want to see my full cv from August 2017? Download a pdf here.